Global – Senior Care is comprised of a diverse group of highly qualified caregivers who are willing to go the extra mile to provide exceptional care services at all times.
All our staff are employees, which means we take out all necessary taxes and they are covered under our workers compensation. Our hiring process includes face to face interviews, reference checks, criminal record and vulnerable sector checks. Every caregiver is insured and has experience and training.
Our employees are driven to be the best in home care support with the goal to keep you physically, mentally and spiritually healthy and respected. We strive to contribute to your overall contentedness and optimism about aging and work to create a positive and nurturing environment so you can age gracefully and your family can have the peace of mind they deserve.
Caregiver of The Month- True Care-extraordinair
At Global – Senior Care, we greatly value our employees and all their efforts. By selecting caregiver of the Month, we show our appreciation for their hard work and all the caring they do for our clients.
This caregiver is Rajni Bhatia. We are happy to announce she is caregiver of the month as she has proven to be one of our most valuable employees. She is one of the most caring individuals we have met, very empathetic, passionate and very helpful to clients. She has been exceptionally reliable and is always willing to help where needed. She has been assigned to our most complex care clients and always delivers exceptional care.
In order to be called a Global – Senior Care Care- extraordinaire , a care aide, licensed practical nurse or a registered nurse must possess all of the following qualities:
- Someone who is able to provide compassionate care and is passionate about caring for others
- Someone who is very patient, positive, optimistic and has a warm and sympathetic approach
- Someone who is willing to go the extra mile to create a Happy Care Experience
- Someone who is highly professional and punctual
- Someone who is reliable and is willing to be flexible with their time and schedule
- Someone who can demonstrate an understanding of the client’s needs to promote their dignity
- Someone who can show the awareness of the need to safeguard a vulnerable person
- Someone who respects the established processes and safety protocols set in place
Not fluent in English? We have caregivers that may speak your language (literally).
Language barriers have been demonstrated to have adverse effects on quality of care, client and provider satisfaction, and most importantly, on health outcomes. Such barriers stemming from language and culture differences can also lead to situations of isolation and dependence on family members. To make home as comfortable as possible, we also have caregivers who share your cultural and linguistic background in order to break down cultural and language barriers.